"omg everyone on a bus or train is on their phone or laptop or kindle no one talks anymore we’re all isolated we’re slaves to the technology!!!"
yeah and it used to be newspapers or paperbacks get over urself
#1 in a three-issue limited series.
DUNE - The official comics adaptation of the spectacular new film - 1985 comic book.
View the entire comic here or here —> http://www.devilonadinosaur.com/1-in-a-three-issue-limited-series-dune-the-official-comics-adaptation-of-the-spectacular-new-film/
Art by Bill Sienkiewicz.
“There was a a line in a recent episode of the show where, he’s not even present, but two people are talking about him and someone says ‘Well, no one trusts Littlefinger’ and ‘Littlefinger has no friends.’ And that’s true of television show Littlefinger, but it’s certainly not true of book Littlefinger. Book Littlefinger, in the book, everybody trusts him. Everybody trusts him because he seems powerless, and he’s very friendly, and he’s very helpful. /…/ But of course there’s the Machiavellian thing.” - GRRM [x]
show!littlefinger is going to be so great at teaching Sansa The Game amirite
- "Sansa, you must grow a moustache and stand in the background smiling evilly at public events.”
- "Make sure you sass your allies at every turn, preferably referring to their secrets in public. Like continuing incestuous relations they’ve tried to hide for years that could threaten their public opinion."
- "Enemies or frenemies. There is no middle ground."
- "Wear dark clothes so a) no one will notice you’re there or b) it will serve to make you look more evil and suspicious."
- "If there are other game players and people of high authority around, gloat. Make sure everyone knows you’re better than them at all times."
- "Practise your best Batman voice impression while rehearsing monologues about Being Evil. Refer to ‘chaos’ as much as possible for emphasis."